Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): New Jai Alai Fronton in Pamplona

Hi again:

It wasn't a normal Opening Day. The actual government decided not to celebrate nothing. (The venue cost 65 million USD) and was built by the previous government under a deep economic crisis. As I promised here you have the Basque TV images. They talk by themselves...I think in short period of time will see jai alai there (Jsolo and our Remonte, Pala too!). You can't have this fronton just for two finals a year. Look to the space at the rebote. The stands can be moved...place a net it's a piece of cake...I was watching hand ball and thinking that I was at another brand new American jai jai. What a great atmosphere! The large TV (236 x 157 inches) was fantastic. You could follow the match from the there...

Enjoy, next time a Jai alai match!

High Basque Pelota, Gora Euskal Pilota, Viva la Pelota Vasca!

Opening Day Ceremony

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording