Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Very , very good album
IP: 88.105.187.29

Hello Jacky! Long time. Glad you like the album. I always do my own drumming Sometimes I use a machine. (I'm dyspraxic) Most of my drums are about 50/50 machine/ human. I do all the fills by hand (which is why the fills aren't always strict time) I don't work with drummers. I don't see drums, beats or percussion like most people do. Sometimes I think drum kits sound wrong on my music. Even the Beatles didn't always use drums. As for the 'Rock Press' (are there any left nowadays?) I never send them anything, why would I. It doesn't sell any more records. They have no power. Most of them can't even write as well as I can. They can buy it, if they want it. Ha ha. Parasites. My records are an open secret. I don't care whether I'm 'mega' or not. But I certainly don't have to talk to anyone in the music industry, since mostly, I exist outside it. Why encourage them? It's my little revolution.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording