Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): Magic City is looking for... YOU!

I am glad magic city is coming back again next season. Unlike some of the ignorant know it alls who constantly bash them with negativity on this site, I actually commend them for trying and putting together some decent betting options. Plus they have done a lot to market themselves with promos and on u tube . Most of the core players have steadily improved with time and limited experience from the beginning. Its unique but intriguing to watch. The players all have their unique celebration dances and play with emotion.. There's no doubt that Dania has the best players but from a betting perspective there is not much advantage to bet Dania over magic city. The Trifecta payoffs have been decent to sometimes great at magic city throughout the meet. Obviously the pools have decreased this fall with Dania back. But i expect the pools to grow next summer while Dania closes like usual.Plus i expect magic city to get some improved quality players like carballo to help boost interest. Dania does have the best brand of jai alai which i bet daily and support but it does a lousy job of marketing themselves to bring in New people. No promos no nothing so its the same die hard fans. Plus the pools have been surprisingly mediocre this meet.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording