Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(3): Tonight's Partido

Bailo is back and is a better player than Salegi. His injury was not debilitating and he should be back strong. Salegi is the ultimate hustler there and pretty consistent, but I take Bailo over Salegi, although the game should be decided in the front today. Both backcourts have pretty good gloves and power to guard the hole and pass the frontcourt.

Diego has been erratic lately by my observations, when he's good he shines and sometimes I have seen him drop easy balls and throw lousy shots, not lack of effort, he hustles and gets to the ball but drops it. Barandika has not been impressive either, he has power and shots but I question his shot choices sometimes, I think he'll develop more with experience. Diego has the advantage, is a better more experienced player, and I think Diego- Bailo will prevail today.

I don't see endurance as a factor, these are as short as a partido can get, most partidos in Europe are 21 or 30 points, even 35 points sometimes. Not only they play to 15 points here at Dania, but they take 2 breaks!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording