Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): How low are MC's super pools?

Yes the pools are temporarily low but that's also mainly because of Dania taking most of the handle recently along with the holiday weekend making it even lower plus the meet ends on Friday so most people who are betting are just focused on Dania for now. Next summer the handle should grow again when Dania is closed for the summer break. I will say this. Obviously Dania has the best players and overall much better quality jai alai but credit magic city for trying and putting together a decent enough product with solid betting options. I myself will miss it. I have nailed some decent trifectas over there. Also from a quality stand point the players came in with no little or no experience and improved dramatically since the summer. Its a unique different type of jai alai but i enjoyed watching it. I will say this too. I much rather watch and wager on magic city than the present day garbage at Miami jai alai..Obviously again Dania has the best product from a stand point of quality players and great jai alai but from a betting perspective its not much better than magic city. Also i am sure next season magic city will make more improvements with adding some better players to the roster like the carballos Anderlucks and Legends who have performed reasonably well under the circumstances.. But for year one not too bad. Much better than kings court that's for sure.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording