Ntpa spring nationals

Hey guys most of know Goshen is my home town hook but if you guys are looking for places to stay for the ntpa spring nationals pulls Middlebury is the town I live in an we have 2 Hotels In my town.Also in shipshewana There are some to stay at if you need to book them I can give you guys names an phone numbers also there is a really really good Amish bakery called rise an role an the donuts r really good an are made every an it a muse hit also for some good home cook diner the blue gate an the Essen house Has that an they both got a Perfay on menu Middlebury has subway a. Cary out Chinese McDonald’s DQ Taco Bell a good bar in town a cary our Pizza Hut also a anther pizza place an a good Mexican place an more places in Shipshewana to eat at just wanted to let you guys an If u got ? Call me or text me or Facebook me I will get back to ya talk to you guys later.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording