Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Merry Christmas, One and All!
IP: 73.69.249.156

May I begin by wishing everyone at the Karma Scene a very happy, healthy and prosperous Merry Christmas and holiday season! I have been playing shows for the elderly all week, and did so last week and the week before. I have pulled the plug on pub and bar gigs, due to the serious lack of interaction from the audiences. The elderly groups are surpisingly attentive, appreciative, and wonderful to perform for. I am of course, still a "hired gun" for parties specializing in 60's-70's pop-rock.

This Christmas will be a blast, with celebrations with both of our relatively new grandchildren, my grandson aged nearly two years, and my granddaughter aged seven months. I never realized what a joy life would be spending time with these little wonders. Both Cin and I enjoy this time immensely. I have been playing less music on weekends, in order to spend more time with them and of course, our children.

Rain is in our forecast; I know Colchester's weather 24/7 because I have it saved on my iPhone, along with my local weather! Always nice to know how Mother Nature is treating the UK.

Anyway, time to go and play for another senior group today, and then a Christmas dinner dance this evening. I miss the Karma Scene, especially my chats with "Diskojoe." He is a GREAT guy, and don't let anyone tell you different. MERRY CHRISTMAS, JOE HEDIO! (FYI Joe, I have been corresponding with Michael Dinallo on a pretty regular basis. He tried to make one of my shows on Lake Winnipesaukee so we could meet, but it didn't pan out).

Merry Christmas Martin, Paul, and all at the Karma Scene!

(The piccy is Wood Island Lighthouse in Biddeford Pool, Maine)

Peace, Jim Hollis
New Hampshire, USA

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording