Southern Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN (February 1st & 2nd)

Southern Invitational
TN Miller Coliseum - Murfreesboro, TN
February 1st & 2nd

Mark your calendars and make plans to attend the Southern Invitational Truck and Tractor pull on February 1st & 2nd. Tennessee Miller Coliseum will come to life when the most powerful sport on dirt comes to town. There will be plenty of horses present in the arena but these donít have hooves but cleated tires. The sights of beautiful machines and the sounds of horsepower will be filling the arena (the smoke machine will keep the area clear of smoke). It will be a power filled weekend of pulling.

The Southern Invitational will have three (3) pulling sessions over the two-day event. The pulling action will start Friday night @ 7:00PM and feature (6) exciting classes. Saturday mid-day session starts @ 11:00AM. Saturday night finals will feature the best of the best and champions will be crowned in each class.

You can buy your tickets today by visiting the Southern Invitational website (www.southernmotorsports.net). Itís going to be a great weekend of indoor pulling actionÖ I hope to see you there!

Classes include:
Friday Night
8000 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
9300 Super Farm
Super Stock 7000 Diesel
Super Stock 6500 Alcohol
6200 Limited Lite Super Stock
9500 Hot Farm Tractors

Saturday Mid-Day
8500 Pro Farm
6200 Limited Lite Super Stock
6200 Pro Stock Trucks
10000 Hot Farm
11000 Hot Farm
6000 Light Hot Farm

2019 Southern Invitational

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording