Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): Daytona question for zjaialai56

When I figured out the Big Font CSR number was the average of the last 3 CSR values, I started creating my own CSR by averaging the last 3-CSR values from clean races (no bumping, etc) and found that to be more relevant.

Like to do my comparisons of greyhounds based on what they can do if no trouble. I can't take the time like some of those experts do that "watch the tapes." I remember one of those guys from years ago who always said "You gotta watch the tapes."

I had been wondering if the CSR was some kind of Statform thing for greyhounds. Maybe the Statform stuff doesn't exist any more. I know it used to.

Thanks zjaialai56!

Expect a pretty good P6 jackpot at Daytona tomorrow since Sanford Orlando had Zero for their mandatory and around $3800 was bet into that. I'm sure you probably have a good idea based on past history of what will get bet into it.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording