Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

mistakes is where ADW is a benefit sometimes

a few times I've noticed some nice balance jumps when I thought I had lost, and turns out I mis-punched a losing ticket into a winning ticket and hadn't caught it, because total bet cost was correct

of course has worked against me the other way too, where expected to win and no balance increase, but the few times it's been that way, I have been lucky it was not big prices

one good thing about ADW is you get credited with wins when you think you may have lost, if at track one might ditch the tickets or put them in that old shoe box and since you know you didn't have the winner, may not check too closely, and that winning ticket goes uncashed

almost always if I realize I made a mis-punch, I keep it and get the right ticket too, too many times in past I would cancel the error ticket and it's amazing how much they win.....then you wish you kept it

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording