Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): Big show tix at Miami Twi - bet hudepohl had that?

I had the first occurrence in game three as the big bet came in before betting was closed. I bet each player $1 to show and that returned $41. The next game I was ready to bet but the big bet came in after betting had closed. So I failed to bet, so missed out on the $124 payoff. The showjumper's MO has been not to bet the next game after a big loss ever since Christmas Eve so he deviated from the norm much to my chagrin. Should have just bet and let the chips fall where they may. Funny thing though I always seem to know how to bet after the race or game is over. LOL. He bet twice yesterday, once in the Matinee and once in the Twilight but hit both for his 5%. I missed those chances because I was busy with TwinSpires' betting marathon so saved money. I watched the Evening performance but he didn't "jump". The day before he bet several times and I countered but he hit so I just lost except one time. In that case I got distracted by my wife's cousin wanting me to be in a fantasy football contest for the playoffs so missed betting against a big bet on Rekalde that failed. I missed it but the bet may have come after the betting closed thus precluding a response bet, frustrating. There's no rhyme or reason now for his betting, it is some weird crap. He has to be in the hole now for $1000+, probably approaching 2k. There was some action like this back when MC started up but not to this degree or for as long. It's like someone is seeding the pool for publicity or to create interest in the WPS pools. I hope it keeps up, I'm game, even if it can be frustrating at times.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording