Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Observations on his matinee debut

Noticed the first two times he served resulted in over-serves (once in game 2 and again in game 3).

I did think it was a bit "hot-doggish" to be going for the 6-team's serve when 6 was at game point in game 2, and he botched that......liked the game outcome, but was not impressed with that move.

I was conflicted on how to use him on my simulation with no history (initially considered 90% of an average player), but ended up assumed him as an average player (can't be easy to get on Dania roster for sure so someone must have thought he could compete with the earlies after a tryout?).

His team did win perfect game from the tough 7-post in game 5, so he broke the ice in his debut. Obviously more data needed...

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording