Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(3): Wow, is my vision blurred or what on Dania Late Pick 3 result today?

Agree on the tough posts, but I would think some Erik lovers out there might be doing a total $24 bet:

Erik/Erik/All
Erik/All/Erik
All/Erik/Erik

if he wins 2 of 3 you cash in, all 3 and you have it 3x (low payoff on winning all 3 in most cases of course)

I know back in 2014 (believe it was then) when Pick 3 pools were much bigger, I was doing that Erik bet several times along with my Pick 3 system play based on player ranks of 1 thru 8 each game (playing total count ranges for the 3 pick 3 legs, min total count of 3, max total count of 24 if 8th rank wins all 3-legs, but honing in on the 11-14 total count range seemed to be where the big prices were and crushed it on multiple consolations many times), and did pretty good at times on that $24 Erik cover bet with Erik winning 2 of 3 games. If tough posts I was doing it once, when he had better posts, then multiple times on the Erik cover bet.

Now, on Sunday Mat, Ibon had lost game point in Game 7 from 7-post and then won the playoff on 5/47 playoff. Ibon was with Erik on Game 8 in post 5 (they win), then Ibon with Beitia game 9 (Ibon wins again). I do know Ibon has been playing well in game 7 (going into Sunday matinee he was 6-1-2 in game 7, don't pay much attention to the shows).

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording