Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): Yes we all know about it

I agree with Jesus 100%, give it a try and stop trying to be the TRADITIONALIST!!! I have been around Jai alai since I was 14yrs old and I never lost my love for the sport and have sunk incredible amounts of money,time and love into this sport,but with the rise and fall of Miami and King's court and Orlando sham...I am willing to try anything to revive this sport..It may lack some of the beauty and grace of old-timers past,with there catching and throwing abilities, but give them time....What the lack in grace,they make up for in effort and I salute all the guys out there living there dreams of being a JAI ALAI PRO!!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording