Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Ladutxe back in early games tonight and thru weekend.....but will he play? Scratches at Dania becoming a real mess

he's back to early game on entries, but who knows if he will play? Scratched again??

Guess we will have to wait and find out at 6:51 pm if he's playing in game 1, unless they show video earlier than the last 2 nights and we might see him on the court practicing.....

Players like Ladutxe are a big factor in planning handicapped bets. I find it absolutely ridiculous that one can't find out till 9 minutes to post for game 1 about all the scratches.

I'm surprised FL gaming commission allows this to happen. In a dog or horse race, there is no replacement. When substitutions are done as in Jai-Alai, it can be a significant change for the better or worse (assessments need to be made, team factors are different too). I know it's been this way for years, but if you want to treat your customers fairly, the fix this issue!

Last night was a real cluster eff at Dania the way the scratches dribbled in here and there. When you spend what I do, this becomes real frustrating.....so I stopped at game 6 and Dania lost out on handle.

I suppose one could call Dania and try to get someone who knows something. I've tried this on occasions and nobody seems to know anything, or nobody answers when transferred to someone who they think knows something. In my experience calling, you eventually end up being transferred to the announcer in the booth. I'm guessing (my gut instinct is telling me, lol) that the announcer doesn't know scratches until 10 MTP for game 1.....

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording