Re(5): Sno Farmer

Riggs2,sure we can run like we are and we did at 6 sessions of the Lt.Unlimited class lat summer. I think the best placing we had was 5th. When more tractors come out with big blowers we will also be behind them. That's just not what we do,when we go to an event we want to know we have at least a chance of winning. We were told at the meetings last year that a tractor with 14-71 blowers could compete with bigger blowers. I think the numbers on a dyno will tell a different story. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining we have just chosen a different path at this time. That is not to say we won't step up to the big blowers in the future but for now we will be content running RN and a few GN events. It was mentioned about a sponsor,sure we would love a sponsor and we and we would likely go back to running the Lt.Unlimited if we had a good sponsorship.

S'no Farmer

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording