Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Daytona Pick 6 was hit tonight, not me, all win tickets $8.20 and less

one lucky winner tonight, just as well as I'm too busy to give Daytona the time it deserves

kudos to the winner

I was total killing it with consolations for the last week (best run I've had on a Pick 6 chase like this, it's not easy to profit with 59.5% of gross pool payback for consolation), so it was some else's turn...

It's a fun bet, and Daytona is a very handicapable track (a very very good chart person I must say, one of the best, and they actually logs ALL the trouble/blocked/etc in the comments and give it due diligence). Some chart writers get "lazy" and don't give it the effort it deserves, and it can really affect one's handicap from the program.

one recent night I had the only ones covered for 5/6 (had 5-different dogs for 5/6, four of them were the superfecta numbers that final leg)

I don't do well when it runs lots of favorites, to hit the full jackpot need to focus on tickets not covered by others. Will be sad to see Daytona close.....they seem to really try (top notch announcer too)

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording