Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): forgot one important thing....

was the one who gave him the idea to open his own place (although he made up a story about it being his idea, lol...) and things happened quick after that, yep me and a few PA posts years back

Had I known then about the license revocation at Miami JA for chicanery (influencing picks at bottom of JA program for his financial benefit), I would have never let this "-------" be any partner of mine, he approached me in 1987 begging me to let him in as partner on playing superfectas at Jai-Alai (I had computer program for 9-pt game simulation and was playing a list).

This fella got his first Pick 6 program for playing horse track Pick 6's from my brother who is top notch programmer.

Sometimes you never really know who your friends are, be careful.....the stories I could tell.....some people are good at putting out a nice act presenting a false image of who they really are and have a lot of people fooled....

Here's a good tip to anyone going into business with anyone. ALWAYS get it in writing as even your so-called friends will Fluck you over....I would never get into business with anyone again.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording