Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): C'mon Get Sloppy
IP: 73.69.249.156

Hello, Joe! "Van the Man" Morrison just did a show right here at The Opera House in Lebanon, NH, the next town over from Enfield. I guess he did quite well. I have not seen him, but heard that the success of his shows are based on how much he has drank, and in turn, the mood he is in. I don't know if there's truth to that, but I have heard it from many concert-goers who are reliable sources!

How do you like this break in the cold... and those Patriots? I am not a sports fan, and their fans drive me nuts, but the Pats certainly are the best American football team ever. Now they've matched The Steelers. Did you watch the game??? I am not an fan of Superbowl and its hype, but I like to atch one game a year, and this just happens to be the one. I hope this message finds you, and all at the Karma Scene ell and good.

Check out the piccy... the summit of Mount Washington in NH. May I say, that what you are seeing is not pine tree boughs in the foreground, but ice and snow, contoured by the high winds over the jutting rocky ledges at the summit. -80 degrees recently, with wind chills in the three digits! Beautiful, but perilous! That tower in the background is occupied by NH Forestry and climatologists all winter.

Best, Jim Hollis
Enfield, NH USA

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording