Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Dania Statistics
Fri 3/15 Evening Entries Results
Sat 3/16 Matinee Entries Results
Sat 3/16 Evening Entries Results
Sun 3/17 Matinee Entries Results
Wed 3/20 Matinee Entries Results
Wed 3/20 Evening Entries Results
Thu 3/21 Evening Entries Results

Re(1): forget about that 817 tonight Curley

gotta bet the low numbers or popular ones on Friday night with big crowds, sure keeps them happy and pumping the money back through the windows.....churn baby churn

when I saw playoff game 2: 7/3/61, told my wife the 6 had no chance, 6 even had the point won and got "cute" with a weak shot that hit the pad, lol, big surprise...not, churn baby churn, I would have rather had the 736 with my $3 on that.....big difference on my total collect had 736 scored, but watching it, knew I had to be real lucky if that came in game 2

8-post not even a show in all 12-games.......told ya Curley the "due" 817 had no chance, not even remotely close.

load up on those odds/evens/low numbers

box 1357, 2468, 1234 and your Friday nights can be fun (cut out the close to "dead numbers" and do even better), 6 of 12 last night (just with boxing 1357 and 1234 you score 6 of 12 trifectas last night, pretty darn good....). I got on that band wagon and was all over those numbers.....the crowd was happy and look at those trifecta handles, get on the ship or get left behind.....if you can't beat em, join em. 7 of 12 winners on those numbers 3 of 4 previous Friday nights.....(135 box a real fan favorite).

I heard a lot about Ft. Pierce from a few big jai-alai gamblers when the fronton was going downhill, heard that the 8 post "played" in the games but many performances where it didn't come in and fans essentially quit betting on post 8 there.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording