Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Dania Statistics
Fri 3/15 Evening Entries Results
Sat 3/16 Matinee Entries Results
Sat 3/16 Evening Entries Results
Sun 3/17 Matinee Entries Results
Wed 3/20 Matinee Entries Results
Wed 3/20 Evening Entries Results
Thu 3/21 Evening Entries Results

Re(2): A slice of Dania Friday Nights.....934 games

Thanks Bar!

I keep telling myself I'm due for a big one, but it's been a long time, have pooled some trifectas in past at Dania, but been a while, it was usually in game 1 with a small tri pool, pooled a 534 (surprisingly) and a 875 in game 1. Recent years seems like every time I had a big one going I would lose the game point or playoff, was pretty frustrating to be that unlucky. Now my bro got lucky on a 473 for the pool in recent years, that was a big score for 50c.

Would take some real luck for me to pool one on a Friday night, probably a better chance of getting struck by lightning. Sure a few of you wish that would happen, lol. Don't worry though, Doc doesn't have a good report for me and I have no kids to pass my knowledge on to.

Friday nights have always been challenging for me, whether it was playing system trifectas years ago or handicapping like now, always seemed like there were some other factors coming into play. The good ole odds & evens "seems" to be pretty lucky on Friday nights, but I hate odds and evens. Any trifecta that was odds or evens never made it on my system trifecta lists years ago because they were borderline at best. Can't make money off trifectas that pay below break-even, unless they come in more than they statistically should. My system lists of the past never relied on playing numbers that come in more than they statistically should. To me that would be a flawed system, but I never analyzed trifectas by day of week back in those days. Today with spreadsheets and pivot tables, it's pretty awesome what one can do with data. Sky is the limit...

But, I am sure liking these new changes at Dania with more singles games......kudos to Dania! And the game 4 change on the superfecta to a doubles game, double thanks for that, that surely has to help!! That 's surely got to help boost payoffs. Checked a group of the easiest supers recently and they've been getting crushed badly at 10c a game on them. Since late November last year, ~$15 a game on those supers (at just 10c ea per game) for Ga 4/9 was down over $1000....and was hitting about 1 in 5 supers. Now, do have to keep in mind that easiest tickets is not always the best tickets (more wins doesn't mean bigger ROI). That was the flawed theory many had on trifecta lists years ago, the more games you cash the more $$ you win??....(numbers like 531,532,413,423 were never on any of my trifecta systems).

Good Luck Bar!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording