Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Dania Statistics
Wed 3/20 Matinee Entries Results
Wed 3/20 Evening Entries Results
Thu 3/21 Evening Entries Results
Fri 3/22 Evening Entries Results
Sat 3/23 Matinee Entries Results
Sat 3/23 Evening Entries Results
Sun 3/24 Matinee Entries Results

CHANGES TO DANIA BLOG PAGE

I have, after a fashion, gotten things up and running again with my weekly Dania blog page updates.

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/p/dania-jai.html

Will link to directly below.

Am only providing two pieces of information at present, but hope you find them interesting and/or entertaining. Feedback and corrections are always welcome.

I have dropped the Weekly leader and Leader game by game section, for obvious reasons. If and when Dania gets it together so Tiger can put that valuable weekly information together, I will go back to it. So the section now includes 2 items.

1. Top 5 Trifecta combinations. I have tried to be exhaustive, so you get more than the tiny leading trifecta numbers given on the stat sheet. Caution: I make no claim to complete accuracy on this, or any of the other pieces of information in my blog. ALWAYS CHECK THE STAT SHEET. THAT IS THE OFFICIAL INFORMATION. USE (IF YOU WISH), ANYTHING I PROVIDE IN THIS AREA WITH EXTREME CAUTION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK THIS IS AN INAPPROPRIATE THING FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF.

2. Daily performance leading winners. Who wins the most games every day. Game numbers, post numbers, partners. I am in the process of cumulating what I have so that you'll know who has had the most top winning performances, and what the most wins in a performance is.

The Dania information I keep on performance winners is updated after each performance on the right side of my blog where I keep "latest results." I have also set it up so that you can see that part of the blog on a mobile phone (which you couldn't before).

Main blog address:

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/

Cut and Paste

Latest results:

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/p/current-results.html

Cut and paste

340 posts and counting going back to 2016 (with a hiatus in 2018). Covers all 14 Basque Pelota sports in Ipparalde (North Basque Country--we call it France) and Hegoalde (South Basque Country--we call it Spain).

10 pages of specialized accounting (player win-loss records, recurring information better kept in its own place,etc.) For Jai Alai, I cover Dania, Fronton Mexico, and Partido action throughout the year (professional and amateur) in the Basque Country. Also cover professional sports: Mano and Main Nue (handball), Pala Larga (Professional sport--implement is a 32 oz, 18 inch bat--big bat), Remonte--firmer and narrower cesta than Jai Alai, cesta is used as a raquet, several different variations of paddle ball, and Jai Alai ancestor sports (joko garbi, pasaka, rebot, bote luzea). I am the only person on the planet who covers all of this in English--not sure whether I should boast about that or get medical help.

End of shameless plug.

Enjoy

Dania Weekly Update blog page

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording