Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Mutriku, 1971
Standing, L to R: Arriza, Altuna, Egurbi, Txurruka, Javier Egurbide, Roberto Egurbide
Kneeling, L to R: Beristain, Astigarraga, Andrés Egurbide

Re(2): LOOKING FOR DANIA RESULTS DATA

Thanks Tiger. Was wondering if you could maybe zip them up (just the missing ones) and send to me. Is that OK, and if so, what is the easiest and most convenient for you?

BTW, it looks like you keep a months worth of scratches on your site. I assume you have the older ones? Is it possible to archive them? I use a template and just change the filename and put it under another URL and call it "Archive." No biggie, but you are guardian of the history. From a Librarian's point of view, your site is magnificent in terms of accessibility, clarity, and simplicity. One of the handball sites I follow leaves a beautiful photographic and sometimes statistical record of the traditional 50 point match they play each Monday. Until the next Monday, when they remove it and over-write it with the next match. That drives me crazy. They throw history out the window. I've asked them and even shown them how easy it is to just put a link to "archive," change the name of the file, and use the template for the next one. It isn't like they delete anything, its all easy to find, but just raw file names. They never even answered me (and I used my best google French), much less did that simple thing.

Anyway, thanks for any help you can give me with this as far as the results pages go. And keep up the great work. I learn from your site literally every day.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording