Re(13): Ppl unlimited mods

I don't have a dog is this fight or want to debate anyone but my opinion of the matter is that I look at ntpa as the military vet that I will always respect they are definitely in a slump but if you were a puller with the option to get more money per pull,sponsors, and national TV exposure why not drive to that pull? When I buy lottery tickets I buy the one with the chance to win the most money. Anyway we are all pulling fans let's not forget that. I go to the poor turn out ostpa pulls, I go to ppl champions tour pulls and I go to ntpa grand national pulls all I could ask for is competitive classes. And back to the original topic I feel like unlimited is dieing the numbers are way down and most of them are just mods with more weight there are only roughly what 3 real unlimiteds now? Crossthreaded, gitty up, money maker? Gone are the days of a class of 8+ real unlimited tractors

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording