Re(2): Rain

Climate change. Might be happening. Global warming. Not here in eastern corn belt, northern side. 7 consecutive winters and springs now with cold and at times brutally cold winter periods. And cold, wet, late springs. Delayed planting, crop development, drying down, late wet harvests, limited fall primary tillage.

Alaska this past winter was much warmer than normal. But upper Midwest was much colder than normal. Southwest is hot & dry. India been getting flooded out.

The point is weather is and has always been cyclical. Wherever there is a weather extreme, somewhere a few hundred or thousand of miles away will be the opposite extreme with basically 'normal' in between. Nothing new. Just the way it has always been.

Fonda, you are fortunate that your area has been blessed with rain. Would you like some of this snow? Be glad to send it your way.

Replies:
  • Re(3): Rain -
    Re(4): Rain -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording