Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Calder scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(1): Hey Jai Alai Mike

Actually William your wrong and missing my point remember the players at magic city had zero experience when they first started and improved leaps and bounds as the season progressed and the videos posted earlier this spring show they have improved even more. Plus they have added some new fairly good players this year. Sure it's not to the level of Dania and probably never will be but either will Calder. Overall the play was decent and now it's going to be even better for this summer's new season. And yes i like how they show more emotion and have their unique celebration moves as they are much more fan friendly too. Got to love magic citys promotion efforts too at least they are trying unlike Danias piss poor marketing department..Its a unique different type of jai alai but its fun to watch. I also found the payoffs at mc were pretty decent as a general rule too. And i am not trying to bash Calder as i was initially excited to see what they had to offer and i will still have an open mind to see how it unfolds but more so from a betting standpoint. Now honestly lets be real that roster has only a few decent players not saying they are bad players but most are over the hill amateurs so from a jai alai perspective it doesn't exactly get your blood pumping especially with females on the roster too. I mean we are talking about betting with peoples hard earned money so on paper it doesn't appear worth wagering on but if by some miracle the pools and payoffs turn out to be decent then it's a different story. Taking a wait and see approach but just stating my honest opinion so respect that William..

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording