Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Calder scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(3): Hey Jai Alai Mike

I went to Mágic City a couple times last season and while no one tries harder than those young energetic guys, the Jai Alai was frustratingly atrocious. I bet only in a couple games and it was an overserve or underserved after another or a drop serve most of the time. I couldn’t stay and watch the whole thing. I saw the exhibition performance they had a month or so ago and they added some very decent players. Douglas looked impressive and kubala and Benny’s son were pretty good. The others however, are still running around the Recerse throwing right sides at the middle of the court and rebotes, while improved are still a nervous return with no direction or authority. These guys are not 1 or two years away of being decent. They will continue to run around the backhand and develop rebotes and that will take a few more years.
Calder guys will put up a decent show from the get go and there will be many young players that will play very hard and well, some examples El Niño, Ron, Flores, Molina and others. The late games should be exciting and interesting. We will see in just over two weeks.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording