Re(1): Region 2

I have wondered the same thing myself the last few years. Even with splitting RN 2 in half each half is still bigger than any other region. The way it is now you can win either half of region 2 as well as winning the whole region. To win RN2 requires a lot of driving and a lot of weekday events and that is a difficult thing for a lot of working people. Yet a lot of people want to win their region not just half of it and that requires a big commitment on a competitors part. That is one of the draws of the GN circuit in that most of the events are 2 days as well as being on the weekend. We have found that we drive about the same amount of miles doing either GN or RN2 the difference being that with RN2 we are gone from home more.

S'no Farmer

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording