Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Calder scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(1): Info on Calder

This is NOT official and mostly stuff I've heard from non official sources, I keep my ears open :-)
The website was supposed to be up but still under construction and will be fully operational very soon, and will of course include entries/results and well kept statistics.

There will be three performances a day, 8 games each, at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm. The evening performances are planned to have 4 doubles and 4 singles. The other performances, because not as many players available will have less doubles but they will try to get as many as they can.

Becky only woman for first season and will play early games. Debbie will join in second season.

Performances should be on rtn.tv and in you tube, although you tube will be archived, not live

There are two profesional announcers like at MC (not players, like in Miami)

They are not hiring any players right now, everybody on the roster is able and ready to play. In the event that some get injured or leave for other reasons and the roster goes below a certain level, they may hire again.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording