Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Calder scratches   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(1): 3/11(M) GAME 10--THE SUBLIME FOLLOWED BY THE RIDICULOUS

Thanks for the breakdown on that game. I had bet Diego to win and place and put him in an exacta box with Erik. Right about then my wife yelled down at me to ask me to come up and make her dinner. So I grabbed my PC, left my ready room (man cave) and headed up to the kitchen, a move that my PC takes umbrage to, many times. I put it (the PC) down on the kitchen table and it went "blue screen of death" and showed the old "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, yada, yada, we're collecting error info, yada, yada, we'll restart for you, yada, yada. Screw that, MicroSoft (takes too long), pop out the battery and restart manually so then it goes to "black screen of annoyance" (my terminology) telling me to do the alt, ctrl and delete, once again, screw that, MicroSoft (useless looping maneuver), so pull out the battery again. Finally it restarts properly so I head to W&W where I get the old "stream buffering then stream unavailable" so I try again and finally get the video just in time to see that Diego has won and Erik came in second and they were still playing for third. I said to my wife, "damn, that was a quick game, I bet Diego ran the table (perfect game, 7 single points) while Erik ran the table in the place playoff (3 straight double points). An excellent result for me. I'm sorry that I missed the game but I'll take the profit any day. Too bad we can't watch the replays on W&W or YouTube. Thanks again for the recap and will be checking your blog for the extended breakdown. Keep up the good work! You rule.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording