Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches

3/12 G 10--ANOTHER PERFECT GAME

Just read the board to see the weird context of this. I only tuned in for G9 to get ready for G10 and that was absolutely not a perfect game. In fact I thought it would never end. I think Diego-Salegi were up 4 times to finally get the win. And then a 4 team playoff for 4th place. That game must have taken close to a half hour

Anyway, in G10 Goitia took the PG in 33 balls in play and about 5 minutes. The final point was an 11 ball point, so he took the other 6 points in 22 balls. He had 4 dejadas in the first 5 points, all on 3 ball points, meaning his serve was so good that he got easy catches and close second throws. Finally Zulaika made him move back and forced an excellent save before Goitia beat him with a chula. Then came his toughest point, against Barandika, an 11 ball marathon that he finally won with...another dejada. So 5 dejadas and a chula. And the 7th point, you ask? Against #3 Diego, Diego took the serve and tried the high risk overhead outside deep pass that started him on his way to yesterday's perfect game. This time he threw it off the court. Deigo quickly went out of the playoff with another bad throw. Interestingly, Erik did the same thing he did in yesterday's Matinee, taking second place, stopping Ithurria at PPP with a 2 wall carom, and following that with a chula and chic-chac. 6 consecutive points after two perfect games yesterday and today. So, in a way, I guess he was perfect twice also.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording