Re(5): Region 2

When I was speaking of being bigger I was talking about number of hooks not physically. I also tend to look at these thing from the stand point of the Mod class. In the mod class all other regions have 2 hooks at one event RN2 has 26 six hooks at 25 venues. I do realize that other classes have better support in the other regions than the Mods but some are not much better. You are correct about splitting RN 2 would not be easy and even now they split it after classes get a certain number of hooks and yes they are split diferntly. I thing there are 3 classes that are split but only for qualifing for the Enderle. If you main goal is to go to the Enderle this is great but if your goal is to win the overall region you have a long road ahead of you. I'm not really complaining because I really enjoy the competition and all of the events but when looking at what it takes to win RN2 Mod as opposed to RN3 it's not even close. To your point yes it would be difficult to split RN2 but just like when they created the regions in the beginning it could be done, should it,that's up for debate.

S'no Farmer

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording