Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Procrastinators Club Meeting Postponed
IP: 72.86.137.114

I suppose I thought the Eye Tunes DVD would always be available so I let it slide until it was too late. Then there was the surprise appearance of seven additional copies, and I snagged the very last one. I've just had the chance to view it and it's just bursting with lovely moments spanning the years and incorporating quality guests. Bravo Ashley! Just think of the airfare you've saved me.

Eye Tunes was my second dose of John Cooper Clarke this month. He also makes multiple appearances in the fascinating documentary 'Being Frank' which is devoted to the eccentric Englishman (and JCC mate) Chris Sievey. Chris started out as a musician but couldn't catch a break although his songs showed great promise. He had a subsequent incarnation as oddball cultural phenomenon Frank Sidebottom. I struggle to come up with an American equivalent, but Pee-Wee Herman might fit the bill. The movie is ultimately a tragedy but I was captivated. Stream it if you can. Not to be confused with the movie 'Frank', which is a fictional treatment of the Sidebottom saga nor the Jim Gaffigan movie 'Being Frank'.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording