Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
ALL SUMMER PARTIDOS IN ONE PLACE

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/p/current-results.html

Will link to directly below.

Scroll through to the second set of red current results:

Below that Cesta Punta/Jai Lai comes first (because of alphabetical order)

In any event, you will see St. Jean de Luz listed first with what is upcoming in Master 1 and a link to the Play in tournament blog post. Then you will see the first Jai Alai World Tour information, which links to the latest scores (there are some), match articles (Castilian--use Google translate) and what's coming up next week. For both St. Jean de Luz and JAWT I have set up cumulative tournament win-loss records which I will keep there so you can compare how your favorites are doing in each set of tournaments. Below that are the Dania Links (still working on the win sorts--been busy lately), and below that a Fronton Mexico section that will link you to all of the video of available matches there.

Note there are no videos of JAWT matches yet, and probably won't be any until at least the semi-finals, but more likely the finals only, and only for selected tournaments. EITB has a big summer load and Jai Alai, I would say, is moving into second place, ahead of Pala Larga and Remonte, but they also do a ton of amateur stuff and, of course, Mano is King with them. Jai Alai will most likely be on demand only, as is everything but Mano. I will let you know when any of that stuff is up, as it isn't that easy to find. Suit yourself if you want to go into EITB land and find the stuff yourself.

I am in the middle of a larger post on all BP professional Summer partidos in one post, which will be more exhaustive with Jai Alai links in general. Tomorrow for sure. . Anyway, all the full match video links are right there for you. And if you scroll to the very bottom, you will see the Women's FM tournament links as well. The current results page is sort of a blog within a blog, designed to keep up and give you the video and article links with none of my blather. I fall behind on certain stuff but try to keep up on the Jai Alai. And I also link you to my blather too. What could be more better than that??

Enjoy

LINKS TO ALL SUMMER PARTIDO JAI ALAI LINKS IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording