Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Calder Scratches   Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(1): Wednesday 7/24 Matinee - 8th Game

I was probably one of the biggest detractors of Magic City when they first opened. I didn't like the court, and I was appalled at the lack of talent being passed off as professional jai-alai players.

I have to give credit where credit is due. This game was magnificent. I know you said, Stu, that this was the best game yet, but some of these players are showing a huge amount of improvement in their basic skill sets, which I would have to think would be resulting in better play as a rule. The catching has improved tremendously, and the rebotes and remates were beautiful to watch. That remate by Bradley to take fourth place was gorgeous!

High cesta, Stu. If the general quality of play is even half this good, you guys have made major strides. I still strongly prefer the game in its standard form, but I have to admit, this game was very entertaining.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording