Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Calder Scratches   Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(3): Magic city,Calder,Miami and Zjaialai

Ask stu to open the books for you. State tax alone is 28 percent alone and salaries for the upper management savin etc plus human resources and your poker room and slots managers are 1m dollars alone. Your take on me is not only way off base but wrong. I'm here in the business though daily.. Where are you? I see our financials what do you see? I know for a fact because the books were shown to me that in 135 performances in 2017 that pompano lost 6 million on racing and that is why this is their last meet. Trust me.. Any loss is too much of a loss to these companies. I have 30 years almost in this business. I don't think this is the right tree to bark up if you want to call the truth - hate.

Simply go to school, take gaming economics and crunch the numbers, it's not hard. Haitian gary can assist you.

Last point redux - ANY LOSS is too much of a loss for any company outside of an intentional write off and the state FORCING a company to conduct a loss leader is not only unfair, it should be illegal. If it weren't for palm greasing and inaction decoupling would have occured an eon ago.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording