Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

I dreamed I went to Jai-Alai Heaven
(You can, too. Click here)
Re(3): Question for Stu or anyone who might know

It’s too bad someone doesn’t tell Rock what he’s doing wrong. Even I can tell, and it’s largely due to one thing...he refuses to move TO the ball, and just stands and waits for it. It makes him look effortless. Also, he is attempting to catch forehands at waste level with the cesta pointing to the ceiling, again, instead of moving and catching it at a higher position with the cesta facing the front wall, like Anderluck does. These doubles pairings seem fairer, and will make the Jai5 less hittable off those doubles games. It’s extremely difficult to handicap a top player with a much lower ranked player. By the way, have to say, even though it’s rubber ball Jai alai, and then ball reacts very differently, they do a stellar job informing fans, and offering good wagers. Stu, alone, is most informative. And the pools are not bad, given the situation.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording