Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

I dreamed I went to Jai-Alai Heaven
(You can, too. Click here)
Re(1): Questions For Jsolo

Hi Alq. Haven't had time to finish blog posts on all of this. You can find the Hondarribia semi-finals and final (there was no 3rd place match due to Lopez and Egiguren both being injured) at:

https://www.eitb.tv/es/

Will link to directly below

Roll over Programas A-Z--->Roll over WXYZ: Scroll to Zesta Punta and click.

The ones you are looking for are at the bottom of the screen: the one that is 2:36:57 is both Hondarribia semi-finals (both big upsets); and the final (there was no 3rd place match because of injuries even though one is listed), the one that is 1:27:47. Click on either and be patient. It may take a while to come in, but it should come in. I didn't give you a search path because the search URL is screwed up for the final and doesn't work.

I don't think there is a singles Tournament this year but there is one more Masters Jai Alai World Tour Tournament at Zumaia (Goiko's home town). It goes from Sept. 6-27. Known teams are:

Olharan-Minveille; Arbe-Aimar (Aldazabal) and Etcheto. Since it is Goiko's home court I would expect he would be in it, but don't know yet. They may televise the final, but I wouldn't expect anything else. If I find out about a singles tournament, I will let you know.

Erik played great at Hondarribia, btw, really showed he belonged with the "big guys". Had an excellent summer overall, except for a disappointing show at Gernika.

Hope this helps

Path to Hondarribia Semis and Final Full match video

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording