Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(3): XTC uber alles
IP: 73.69.249.156

BARRENCE!!! Son of a gun, I would love to see him perform. Beverly, MA... my ex-music partner of five years was born and raised there; we played several parties in that city. I'm not so much of a fan of the Zombies, rthough there was certainly great musicianship among them. I never cared for their early vocal sound... believe that or not! When the song "She's Not There" came on AM radio in Philly, I would switch to my favorite NY station, the venerable 77-WABC!

I hope your family is well, and that you are enjoying life in Salem. We (Roy, Tabby, and myself) are hoping to be coming down for the Salem Witch thing this year, and if so, I will contact you straight away.

Take care, Joe... Miss our convos! P.S. Thanks for the piccy. If I didn't know any better, I would think you really LIKED her! I have been enjoying Jacques Lutronc lately. His music makes me feel giddy and good!

Best, Jim Hollis
NH, USA

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording