Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

I dreamed I went to Jai-Alai Heaven
(You can, too. Click here)
SUMMER PARTIDOS--NORTH AND SOUTH BASQUE--RESULTS AND VIDEOS--AUGUST

Some of you may have seen some of these, but, as I am in the process of separating them into different blog posts, I thought I would point you to a post that contains all results, available videos, and standings for the ones I am working on. This way, you will have a one stop address to get to all of the videos you may or may not have seen. I will give the address and then the matches covered. No spoilers here, but you will find nothing but spoilers at the address. For those not interested in knowing outcomes, the St. Jean de Luz matches can all be found by searching Youtube for "St. Jean de Luz cesta punta" (without the quotes). And for the South Basque matches, go to eitb.tv and "buscar" "zesta punta" (without the quotes).

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/p/current-results.html

Will link directly below.

Scroll past the 2nd set of RED dates for current results. Jai Alai will be first. St. Jean de Luz 1st, then two independent Tournaments, then, Jai Alai World Tour (South Basque)

Matches covered: *=Full match video

Iparralde (North Basque--France) Cesta Punta Pro Tour

1. SJDL: SLAM FINAL*
2. SJDL: SLAM 2ND SEMI-FINAL*
3. SJDL: SLAM 1ST SEMI-FINAL*

4. SJDL: MASTER 4 FINAL*
5. SJDL: MASTER 4 2ND SEMI-FINAL*
6. SJDL: MASTER 4 1ST SEMI-FINAL*

7. Hossegor Tournament (August 7, 14, 21)

8. Mauleon-Licharre Tournament (August 9, 16, 23)

Hegoalde (South Basque--Spain) Jai Alai World Tour

9. Xumaia Masters (Sept.6-27) 1st Quarterfinal

10. Grand Slam Hondarribia Final*
11. Grand Slam Hondarribia Semi-Finals* Note: these semi-final videos have been added to the AUGUST 9-16 Jai Alai World Tour Wrap. You will see the link to it at the very end of the JAWT Jai Alai section.

So a total of 9 full match videos, if you haven't already seen some or all of them.

Enjoy

LINKS TO 9 SUMMER PARTIDO MATCHES--NORTH AND SOUTH

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording