Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

I dreamed I went to Jai-Alai Heaven
(You can, too. Click here)
MORE INFORMATION ON JOHAN(N) SOROZABAL AND ALEX IBANEZ

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2019/09/jai-alaicesta-puntagrand-chistera.html

Will link directly below

Not positive about this but Alex Ibanez andd Johan(n) Sorozabal seem to fit the description. You can see both of them at the Amateur Basque Pelota Jai Alai Update Post I pointed you to a couple of days ago.

Alex Ibanez the red front in the 1st Division Final of the Xistera Kluba Cabanillas Finals on August 3 and is the blue front in the 2nd Division Finals of the Xistera Kluba St. Jean De Luz Tournament held on August 31. Note that the Sorozabal (red back) in the Aug. 31 match is G. Sorozabal, not J. Sorozabal.

Johan(n) Sorozabal is the red front in the 2nd semi-Final AND the blue front in the Final of the Tournois Couretepaille, also at St. Jean de Luz August 27 and 29. This was the amateur Tournament that was played before each of the Cesta Punta Pro Tour SLAM (Champion of Champion Tournament) won by Goikoetxea-Inza

Again, I'm not positive these are the guys, but they do seem to fit the descriptions.

If not, treat yourself to some pretty darn good Amateur Jai Alai anyway.

ALEX IBANEZ AND JOHAN(N) SOROZABAL IN ACTION (I THINK)

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording