Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Dania scratches   Question of the Week Archive
DANIA CUMULATIVE WIN SORTS--BY FRONT/BACK WITHIN EARLY/LATE

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/p/jai-alaicesta-punta-dania-jai-alai.html

Will link directly below

I have added a win sort feature to the blog that will keep "standings" of the Dania Team sorted by Front/Back within Early/Late. This puts the players into groups that are small enough for you to see how they are really doing against their peers, not the whole roster. Each week, I will update these "standings", while leaving the earlier ones to scroll to below. I will also indicate movement in the standings by bolding the players moving up and highlighting in red the players moving down. For the first week, there are no standing numbers, but each subsequent week, I will also give the player's ranking the week before and the present week, so you will have a quick reference to the magnitude of the player's movement. I am playing around with the idea of ordinal (standings) charts but it's kind of a tall order with 36 players to keep track of. You might think I've gone off the rails with this, but I find it fun. One of my inspirations for all this is a brilliant novel written by Robert Coover called _The Universal Baseball Association Inc.: J. Henry Waugh, Prop._" I don't create these guys and have no influence over how they perform, which makes these things a lot less sinister than what Coover was doing, but I feel that ranking them (I also do this in other modalities, as you have seen), helps me to be a pseudo commissioner of everything. I hope you enjoy this small new feature.

Dania Cumulative weekly stanidings by positition within Early/Late

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording