Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Dania scratches   Question of the Week Archive
Re(1): VILLA DE MADRID DAY 3 (10/13) --PROFESSIONAL FINAL AND 3RD PLACE MATCH--FULL MATCH VIDEOS--NO SPOILERS

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2019/10/jai-alaicesta-punta-feast-of-jai-alai.html

Will link directly below

Again,note that these are FACEBOOK videos. If and when FEPelota releases them on their Youtube page, I will switch the links. But they will still be very long videos. I will link you in to where each match begins. Youtube is more robust regarding devices in this manner.

I have updated the post with links to full match videos of the Professional Final and 3rd Place match. Again, I have set the post up so that there are no spoilers in it. For those who want to watch from beginning to end without knowing the outcomes of any matches, watch them in chronological order. If the direct links don't work, as they might not on some devices, use the root addresses. The Professional matches are always the last on the videos. Note: there are numerous spoilers on the videos.

I will leave it like this for a day or two, before filling in all the ouutcome information, match articles, analysis, etc.

VILLA DE MADRID--PROFESSIONAL FINAL AND 3RD PLACE MATCHES--FULL MATCH VIDEOS

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording