Truck Pulling Unleashed
***The content of this message board does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of TRUCK PULLING UNLEASHED***
Re(3): Dragons New Competition Director Tech Man

Yeah Iím gonna I wanna make a time for you to pull trucks tomorrow at the house and I will have it done before you get there the dang intake you idiot was found to be illegal in court of law how hard is it to understand the concepts of rocket jet style manifolds. You all are so dumb I swear itís not hard to understand a Ford is an illegal form of transportation in the eyes of pulling track and the sled can only go 350 feet before it is no longer covered by insurance big deal I will pull 8 million feet if I want to shoot I can go to mars I have so much horsepower in my Ford Thunderbird. If you are still reading this you are a silly potato head

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Legal Disclaimer : Truck Pulling Unleashed's Discussion / Message Boards are a public service. Truck Pulling Unleashed assumes no responsibility for any postings and/or their content. Truck Pulling Unleashed reserves the right to remove any post at any time. This message board is for entertainment purposes only.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording