Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches
Dania scratches   Question of the Week Archive
Thanks BB!

I gotta say, Stu, you, Bar, hudepohl, Jeff (Laca) and some others are THE BEST and make visiting this site and reading posts quite interesting, and of course I've been reading the posts.

We need more like you guys posting on this site. Can't let a few disgruntled bad apples spoil the whole bunch.....

The negativity towards MC by a few on this site is very sad, especially when the traditional court Jai-alai has been going downhill for many years. If they would only WATCH one complete performance of Magic City, they would probably realize they were "barking up the wrong tree." Magic City Jai-alai is exceptionally well managed and they are so customer-oriented, they really care. The whole concept is genius and to survive and be feasible, things had to change with the times (kudos to Scott, Stu, and crew). Personally, performances that last 4+ hours are just too long. Dania last longer than watching 2-movies at the theater back-to-back, far too lengthy for an entertainment venue in this day and age. Grief, that's far longer than any event for a professional sport, even a round of golf shouldn't take that long. The mid and late game play at Magic City is exceptional and some really good early gamers (ga 1-2) are very competitive and many of them are improving significantly in recent weeks. Douglas is truly an amazing athlete, RonRon is excellent and right up there with Douglas, Bradley came back from injury and is playing amazingly well, Ikeda is new, very good, and improving (watch out for him), Carballo and Kubala are rated high, Anderluck and Ben make some amazing catches and are very consistent players. It's all great entertainment and the video in HD like Magic City offers should be industry norm (but sadly isn't).

BB, on your last comment, yes, of course my small syndicate hit a few, only gonna say that I call it "The Magical City"

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording