Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Re(2): 2 SEASONS NOW FOR THIS !!

Your comment makes no sense

I can understand Pete's frustration. A few meets back I was playing a 6-3-7 at Dania, hadn't come during that meet and if I remember correctly, it may have gone 2-consecutive meets without coming in. Then it comes in the first week of the following meet (maybe even the first performance).

I used to make good money on that trifecta at Tampa in the early 1980's. In fact it was such a profitable one there I played the $2 tri twice in my system. But, those were the days where the 567 posts were stacked with the best players (no random post draw).

These days it seems like if the trifecta is a playoff for Pete's 543, say a 5/4/13 playoff for instance, the playoff usually goes to the easier combo that more people would play or box, not the harder combo (perhaps the "churn factor" entering the picture, who knows). Just like a 6/3/15 or a 6/3/25 playoff, seems like a very high majority of time the easy trifecta 631 or 632 wins the playoff, not the better paying "system trifecta." I used to make a killing on the system trifecta 635 too. Very few people know what I mean by a "good system number" but there are a few of us left that are familiar with this terminology and they aren't the easiest trifectas 142,241,423 and such, it boils down to %ROI.

Good luck on 543 this week Pete, as another said, if you quit playing it, guaranteed it will show up, likely come in the very first game you stop playing it, I've seen this happen MANY times. Maybe it will come in twice in a performance.....or maybe on January 2.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording