Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Re(3): 2 SEASONS NOW FOR THIS !!

Ok- I see what you mean (I guess)~ So the average bear and I can understand. ie:

".... AND THEY WANT TO PISS ON MY CORN FLAKES !! THESE SERVES INTO PADS FOR GAME POINTS WERE DONE BY GOOD PLAYERS ( LEKE WAS ONE ! )....AND TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE HE DID IT INTENTIONALLY, BECAUSE HE THREW THE PELOTA AND JUST TURNED AROUND AND WALKED OFF THE CONCHA WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING THE PELOTA AFTER HE THREW IT !!"

Since you can't read a guys mind, so you could never prove Pete's assumption of the ultimate sin of dudes cheatin', I'd bet a dime to a dollar if after who he's talk'in about up there may have read has complaint, he and his pals are probably laugh'n their asses off at him for thinking he has some kind of control over things of a 'fairly' random nature is being depended upon, to result for a predictable outcome.
I must say though, how very impressed I and we here (at home) are with the very high intellect of everyone in this and other similar threads, regarding evaluating the math and stats you guys put together and rely on producing remarkable high percentages of winning tickets. Respect

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording