Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Bolivar Biography Information

Hi Alq. This is all I have been able to find about Bolivar. Source is Zezta Puntaren Lagunak

http://zestapuntarenlagunak.eus/node/1163

Will link to directly below. I think this is the Bolivar you are interested in.

You can translate directly to English at the site (look for EN right below "login" on the upper right side of the page). The author of most of the biographies (Mabilbao) played under the name "Billy" in the states, I think. In any event, there is a mailing address at the bottom of the page. You might want to contact them, as they may have sources that I don't know about.

I know this is pretty lame for Goiko, but the easiest way I can think of to get partido information on him is to see his intro at the ST.Jean de Luz SLAM final for 2019. It's not exactly what you want, but it will give you an idea. I have linked to the relevant information:

https://youtu.be/3aulQ_NDIOw?t=439

Cut and Paste

I have his record for recent partido years in the blog. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you those links.

If anyone knows of any print source that is an "encyclopedia" of Jai Alai results and statistics, please share it. That would be great.

Hope this helps you

Bolivar bio

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording