Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Re(1): The Amazin RESTINA~~

But for a kid sleeping on the floor in Larghetto and eating Ramen, then learning to play jai alai with lacrosse ball and later hittin real canch when he hit 18.Then hittin pro level at 28...And American,he is doing pretty great 31 wins so far...I am just Pumping him up more too,becuase I have known him since he was in training pants,He has REAALLY REALLY IMPROVED..He has also been playing with a cracked basket for past few days,waiting for his new one too get made~~!! AND TODAY HE CUTS ARTIZ SERVE AND ALMOST threw the crutch out of that junk....But you know what, he is used too playing with shit,because he used to take our broke baskets and patch em up and beat down some of the legit great players in TAMPA/ ST.PETE!! So I am not saying this too super brag on him, but for what he's been through and like his DAD passing at a young age and him almost giving up...I am proud as HELL OF HIM AND would just like a lil rant w/o every Hater in da US replying...lol LOVE YOU GUYS!! LONG LIVE JAI ALI!!!! JULIO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, I AM RIGHT HERE IN TAMPA WATCHING YOU EVERY CHANCE I GET, EVEN BETTIN LIL ON YA TOO...LOL

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording