Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(1): No Politics????

Dump/Dirty/Clean, hope life is treating you and your bro well. You stated it was your opinion well it's not an opinion it's a fact. It's not politics although I know it's a figure of speech it's called corruption. I'm not holding my breath that Stu will explain why his co-worker a former FBI agent was deciding who could or couldn't play. If he does try to explain I'm prepared for a bunch of double talk that amounts to BS. Every Jai Alai that he's been involved with has failed so it's very confusing why anyone would hire him unless something else is going on. In the past he has surrounded himself with some very shady people, what does that say about him?

I've been a lurker from a very far distance and I just could not let Stu's previous post about the lawsuit go unanswered. I have always stood for what was right even to my own peril, it's how I was raised. I am amazed that most management did not end up in jail for the corruption or at a minimum lose their gaming license. Stu you know what I'm talking about.

Remember the lawsuit was never about money it was about fairness. I'm sure Tiger can dig up the old posts of what I was seeking.

Armenta-You said yourself that you were an a-hole. I don't think you are but maybe that was the reason you got cut. Why say you were a victim of the lawsuit? There were many new players with a handful from France like Curvear. Why would you not blame him for taking your job?

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording